Sunday, August 27, 2017

Set the Table 2017 | Week 34





THIS is ABSOLUTELY, one of the most genius, delicious recipes I have ever tried. Mac and Tommy say, "Make it again Mom!"

I sure will boys.

Out do yourself with Sarah Britton's Secret Ingredient Frozen Hot Chocolate.
(I added a splash of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon to mine).

***************************

Week 34's Game Plan:


  • Taco Tuesday
  • Salmon Ceviche & Tropical Fruit Salad (Jamie Ult App recipe)



Wrap it UP with last week's action:





After this mid week meal, my head/chest cold got the best of me. "Mom's Down!" For the first time, I spent an entire day in bed. 

Grateful for the many cups of tea, my doting family and these gorgeous new owl candles found here

I can't wait to light them up again this week.

It all starts at home plate.

To the Mullies we go...
xoxoL



ps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....