Thursday, August 31, 2017

I'm Going Back to School!




6 years ago I changed our family's food and started this blog to help me through it.

It was the scariest, best decision I have ever made. And I'm still in the trenches trying to figure it all out for me, for my family and for all of you who are looking to fuel a healthy life. It's been as awesome, wild ride.

It's time I backed up this crazy passion with some legit education!! I'm going BACK TO SCHOOL this Fall with The Institute for the Psychology of Eating. My application was accepted! And I'm entering into their scholarship contest TODAY... In by the hair of my chinny chin chin...The deadline is tomorrow!

And here's where I need your help. The contest video's are being judged on creativity and "likes." I almost didn't enter when I saw the word "likes"... I reread the contest information and thought to myself, "Crap, I have to put this OUT THERE!?!? But I have this massive cold and I sound like I'm underwater and my head is gonna explode... And what if no one likes it? Maybe I should just sit this one out... Safer that way...").

And then I swiftly dug in from some gumption - "There's NO sitting on the sidelines when there is a scholarship to be WON! I've got to go for it! More Guts More Glory!"

So here it is, my quick 2 minute trailer on "Why I want to Win a Scholarship to the Eating Psychology Coach Certification."

I would be honored to have your "like" on YouTube!


To the Mullies we go...
xoxoL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....