Sunday, September 3, 2017

Set the Table 2017 | Week 35


Happy Labor Day!

To celebrate the end of our Summer, I have added a new member to my kitchen library.

In this brilliant book, each recipe uses 5 only ingredients.

Hollah my dollah, EASY meal planning for me and my family table.

Welcome to the Diamond you shiny, new, (not spilled on yet) thang!


Let's go jump in the lake while we still can!

Sizzling Seared Scallops - Make this with me.

From Jamie Oliver's new cookbook - 5 Ingredients Quick & Easy Food

ps - It's not available yet with US measurements (And I don't mind metric recipe conversion!)

***************************

Week 35's Game Plan:
Yes, you're seeing double... I didn't get to anything planned from last week and I'm really wanting to make the potatoes and try the pasta sauce! So here we go, to begin again!

  • Taco Tuesday


Wrap it UP with last week's action:





A Taco Tuesday night of leftovers.


Me = A number 1 draft picker for our family fantasty football draft!


A cascading bouquet. Found on Friday at the Elawa Farm Market in Lake Forest.


And at last, our hometown Diamond family table gathered and celebrated the marriage of Ryan and Diane. I have never been happier living in this wonderful lake community!

Congratulations - I believe in Happily Ever Shifley!



I am still dreaming about this ridiculously delicious Jamaican barbeque for all.
I filled two lovely plates.
Thank you Tasty Catering - You truly brought their August destination wedding back HOME!


Don't blink.

It all starts at home plate.

To the Mullies we go...
xoxoL



ps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....