Sunday, December 3, 2017

Set the Table 2017 | Week 48








Have you ever eaten sautéed mushrooms on toast!? It's wonderful. I enjoyed this lovely plateful on Saturday at The Kitchen for a very special 17 year anniversary lunch with my very "stuer" husband Chris (Thanks for the new handsomely rugged Dutch term Terri!).

Introducing Deliciously Ella today! I found this lovely mushroom toast recipe to inspire your home plate:

Creamy Garlic Thyme Mushrooms.

And here is the other Deliciously Ella recipe I'll be making this week for my family table. I still have some butternut squash from the Fall harvest so I may slice and roast those up instead - We'll see where the week takes me:) Taco Tuesday here we come!


Loaded Mexican Style Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins with Garlicky chipotle Black Beans + Guac.

***************************

    Week 48's Game Plan:



    Wrap it UP with last week's family table action:















    We finished our day long Chicago Anniversary date at Blackbird. Here is what I had to say about our fantastic evening on my Instagram. No need to re-say it again!








    A perfect ballin finish to our anniversary. Let's keep scoring together babe.


    Set the Table.
    It all starts at home plate.


    To the Mullies we go... 
    xoxoL



    ps


    My Top 11 #SettheTable2017 Topics:
    1. Study: Eating Food with Fewer Pesticides Boosts Women's Chances to Conceive.
    2. Will the Gut-Brain Connection Revolutionize Wellness?
    3. Come to the table - Join Slow Food USA!
    4. Stay on TOP of the Global Food Revolution Newsfeed.
    5. Robyn O'Brien: Why Our Food Is Making Us Sick.
    6. Kimbal Musk Wants to Reengineer the American Stomach | Why Food is the New Internet. 
    7. Buy Antibiotic Free and Know the Source of Your Family's Meat.
    8. The EWG "Clean Fifteen + Dirty Dozen produce guidelines helps you save money + reduce the pesticides and herbicides = Antibiotics harmful to our gut microbiome + mycobiome.
    9. Avoid artificial colors and preservatives to keep your gut, your "second brain" happy + healthy.
    10. Why, When and How to Eat Wheat.
    11. Why do Some People do well as Vegans and Vegetarians (Clues from the Magical World of Genetics).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Tell me what you think....