Tuesday, November 12, 2013

what is THAT doing in my food? answers from dr maffini


what is in the food i buy?
where is my food coming from?
how can i increase my cooking gumption?

those are my big.three.questions and since they are probably on your mind too, i thought i'd start some regular posts full of great links and resources around these uber important food revolution challenges.

here are my working titles (perhaps i'll get even more clever...):

what is that doing in my food?

where art thou my chow chow?

get me some cooking gumption


without furthur ado, here are today's lovely links from one of my favorite websites, healthy child.

5 questions on food additives with scientist dr maricel maffini

avoid food dyes to reduce ADHD

how to avoid risky food additives



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet picture of you and your mini me.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think....