Thursday, December 20, 2012

me loves lattes


can you hear the choirs of angels singing?  aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  i am revealing my most precious concoction with you today.  i mean, i really should keep this a secret - it's that good.  maybe i'll start a mullies cafe in my cozy hometown...i do fantasize about it.  i would make it look just like meryl streep's bakery in the movie it's complicated.





isn't it lovely?

a dairy & gluten free bakery for my local foodies:
organic produce from local farms
organic poultry and meats from local farms
organic sugar, flours and the like...
oh can you just see it?
where is my cloning machine?  
and my $$ tree?
i ordered them for xmas...

ok, back to the topic of lattes:
before you say no way jose, don't touch my diary, i mean dairy, you crazy laaaaaady...you really must try it.  this dairy free love potion can be used for any dairy or soy substitute.
lattes
hot cocoa
smoothies
and on and on


how do you like your coffee?  you can grind fresh coffee or instant (i use instant pretty much every time...)  or you can use your k-cups (but make an espresso amount...my chimmie laura makes it perfect!) or what what, see that dandy blend above!?  it is super delish - read more about it's awesomeness here.  i like to use it at night when i really want a latte but not all the caffeine.

hosting some crazy relatives for the holidays who are dairy free?  
well thank me very much:)

the mullies loves lattes recipe
(makes 2 cups)

1 c organic rice milk
add about 2 T of coconut milk (i eyeball it)
nuke it for 1.5 minutes 
froth it with your aerolatte wand (or not...who cares if santa doesn't bring it)
pour enough hot coffee/tea down the middle & top that baby off
(i dissolve 3 tsp of instant coffee in 1 cup of boiling water)
the strength is all up to you!

is 2 cups the wrong amount?
no worries:
simply fill your mug up half way with rice milk, add the coconut milk, nuke &
top it off with the piping hot coffee/tea.
BAM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa

it's my holiday present to you.
i hope you like it:)
ho ho ho
xo


yea it's empty...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....