Thursday, April 23, 2015

#52tries | Week 16 = Easter + Food Revolution Day Meal Planning


It's week 16 for me over at 52tries.com! Click here to read my diary entry and below are the delicious recipe links!

Easter love:
Fashionable Baked Cauliflower - Terrisalminen.com
Epic Chocolate Beetroot Cake  - FoodRevolutionDay.com 
Raspberry marscapone - Terrisalminen.com

Diced fruit + coconut cream - find my recipe here

Jools' sweet pea and prawn pasta - FoodRevolutionDay.com

Hit and Run tray baked chicken - FoodRevolutionDay.com

xoxo





2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!!! love that first pic of you and the one of you and AB - AND the food pics are great!!! looks like so much fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious feast! My mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think....