Tuesday, August 13, 2013

coming to a hospital near you...

oh good golly...

i was in the middle of writing another post and a new bread babe recipe (well, a recipe coagulation so to speak...) and i decided this just must.go.on.right.now while my bread is baking in the oven.

hollah.

i posted this awhile back.  my hope,  my dream to bring real food to hospital's where people need it most.  where we can really start to educate people about how food is our key to a longer or shorter life.

i just got this video in my mailbox and i'm doing a little jig in my kitchen right now.

oh can you just imagine.

schools & hospitals... oh my.

i hope you like it as much as i do.

bringing real food to a hospital near you.

come on doc's, what do you think?


ps

have you seen this little ditty written by dr mercola yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....