Sunday, October 29, 2017

Set the Table 2017 | Week 43


Using this awesome Prairie Wind Family Farm produce in this week - Especially for Taco Tuesday. I'll be trying out Sarah's sweet new recipe.

Check it out: Tempeh Tacos with Raw Cashew Cheese

***************************

    Week 43's Game Plan:
    One sweet meal goal this week!



    Wrap it UP with last week's family table action:


    The Hoisin Bok Choy Noodles made into two leftover meals... First it went into "chicken noodle soup." I made stock with frozen rotisserie chicken bones & vegetable scraps (I had saved them in a gallon freezer bags instead of throwing them out).


    Lunch plate love! I had chopped up kale I needed to use, so I blanched that in salted water + juice from one lemon. Added the leftover noodles, two eggs (whisked up) and some freshly ground pepper. OMG did it turn out well. The eggs and lemon juice cooked into this salty, almost ricotta like texture.


    I had leftover roasted butternut squash from last week, so I took half and added it to a simple hummus recipe and put the other half into muffins. Pumpkin and butternut squash are pretty similar in my book! 


    Taco Tuesday!


    I had to do something with the leftover stock, and fresh CSA potatoes, so I made silky, creamy potato soup!! My Mom liked it and she HATES potatoes (except for french fries of course!). 

    Stay tuned for week 44... gonna post this recipe next Sunday FunDay! 


    It all starts at home plate.


    To the Mullies we go...
    xoxoL



    ps


      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Tell me what you think....