Tuesday, February 10, 2015

3 months and counting to #foodrevolutionday 2015


20 years ago i walked the halls of my high school as a student athlete.

last friday, i went back to mundelein high school as a super food revolution ambassador to talk to to students and teachers about:  

the food change behind me
the family table of 52tries in front of me 
and the food revolution's food truths all around you + me

i'll never forget the day i dreamt of the real food waterfall spreading into my community while sitting in a parking lot (travel back to here!).

food revolution day 2015 is going to be a big one. 

i can feel it. the goosebumps are everywhere.

our global team is huge and strong and we're ready to rumble. 

it's time. 

beep beep.

to the mullies we go...

xoxoL












1 comment:

  1. it's amazing how far you've come, seems like yesterday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think....