Monday, April 28, 2014

make me: a "revolu-hen-ary" egg salad & a movie











hot stuff.


needing something to eat for our food patriots screening on wednesday?!

well, i think you should make my salad of course!! (thanks for the perfect name jeff)  i made this eggsellent creation as a pot luck dish to take with me to a food patriots screening last week at my alma matter, northwestern.  cluckity cluck cluck!

the "revolu-hen-ary" egg salad
1 T ranch (homemade rocks it) + 2 hardboiled eggs + 1/2 avocado + 1.5 tsp dijon mustard + siracha (to taste) + sea salt & pepper.

homemade ranch:
mix 3/4 c real mayo/vegenaise + 1/4 c plain yogurt (greek or sheeps is best!) + fresh juice from 1/2 lemon + pinch of sea salt & pepper + 1/2 tsp of each: garlic powder, onion powder + 1/2 T of each: chives, parsley, basil & 21 seasoning salute blend from trader joe's.

want it spicy?  add old bay seasoning, siracha, hot sauce... whatever makes your nose run!

top and eat yourself full with spinach and veggies!!

double, triple, quadruple etc for your crowd...

and remember, this movie is always BEST when you can watch it with others:)

see you wednesdsay, online at 1pm CST!!!!

i can't wait to tweet.my.little.heart.out.with.you after for the #FoodPatsChat

xoxo




ps

i just love my book tiffany, thank you!!!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....