Tuesday, March 12, 2013

pizza in a cast


cast iron skillet pizza

our new go-to pizza recipe...rocks the bomb.

and you thought you had to let go of the good things in life...nope nope nope.

i am in love with my cast iron.  this is my newest addition - a 12 inch beauty.

i learned how to season it here.  i used coconut oil:)


whatchu lookin at willis?  hee hee, your eyes are funny chris.  i made him really happy with this one.

and a little band blend rosé action from little vineyards is always a wonderful pizza-pairing.



2 comments:

  1. I saw this on another site and was dying to make it! You know I love me some pizza! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need the link to your pizza recipe!!! this looks amazing, and you know us southerners LOVE our cast iron! email me the pizza info, must make ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think....