Monday, February 18, 2013

a hot mama's take on chard

meet my girlfriend dawn - another hot mama in the mullies!!!

she is making some food changes in her hizouse and i had to share her shiny new adventure with chard! 

she got some inspo from my chard and tomatoes and here's what she cooked up and sent over to me via text last week. 


***

Made ur recipe with onions, tomatoes, leeks, mushrooms, lemon and macadamia nuts.  It's all I had.  I haven't even tasted it yet!   I'm bringing it over to Michelle (our other hot neighbor)...






We give it two thumbs up!  It was muy delicioso!  Michelle loved it too.  Never even heard of swiss chard b4.  Really enjoyed it...u da bomb!

***

no dawn, you da bomb for jumpin off with me and trying something new:)  

loves you ladies.

xoxo

ps

yes, this is a repeat...i hit delete on the original somehow...still figuring out this whole blogging thang...:)  thank the goshes for cached copies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....