Wednesday, September 12, 2012

pizza night

tonight i tackled a homemade gluten free, vegetarian pizza crust via kalyn's kitchen - a super fantastic low-sugar blog i follow.


do you have cheese cloth?

my cloth has never been used.  i almost couldn't remember where i put it.  i mean, who has cheese cloth nowadays? 
"to lindsey with love - 1999 love grandma" 

cuz you need it to do this to the cauliflower/zucchini/broccoli:


that's a lot of water you gotta squeeze out.  i also needed it to wipe my sweat off my face.
don't skip this part, if you're gonna tackle this one, go get some cheese cloth. 


tonight's topping: leftover marinara sauce and a combo of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.  







the only mistake i made...i put "grass" on top according to mac.yes, they ate it:)  a lot of whining though and no dessert tonight.  I'm so tired.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....